- From 2009 Paolo Cuccia became the Chairman of Gambero Rosso Holding Spa.
- From July 2009 Gambero Rosso Channel is broadcast by Sky Italia, channel 411.
- In 1999, a TV channel, Gambero Rosso Channel, was started in cooperation with Rai Sat.
- "Italian Wines 2001 " ( Gambero Rosso Inc .; 696 pages; $ 24.95 ).
- The Italian food and wine magazine Gambero Rosso gave Cracco's restaurant " three forks " ( their highest rating ).
- It's difficult to find gambero rosso in a sentence. 用gambero rosso造句挺難的
- Jacques Benoit elected Migliara 2008 as the best wine of Gambero Rosso Tre Bicchieri World Tour 2012, which toke place in Montreal.
- From 2012 " Gambero Rosso " publishes digital versions of its guides : Vini d'Italia and Ristoranti d'Italia.
- The vineyard's 1990 Chianti Classico Riservo received the tre bicchieri award ( three glasses ) from the prestigious Italian food and wine review Gambero Rosso.
- Gambero Rosso Cooking School, Citta del Gusto, via Enrico Fermi, 161, ( 39-06 ) 5511 2211, or see www . gamberorosso . it.
- From 1987, Gambero Rosso has published a guide to Italian wine, titled " Vini d Italia ", which in a short time became the most influential within Italy.
- The reviews, by a long list of contributors, including Carlo Petrini and Daniele Cernilli of Gambero Rosso, are divided into wine regions, starting with the Valle d'Aosta and ending with Sardinia.
- And it's thanks to Silvano that the secret of traditional gelato has reached us today; a secret that has brought him international honour and Italian recognition in the Gambero Rosso and Slow Food guides.
- The guide's top two places were unchanged from the previous year : No . 1 Gambero Rosso ( no connection to the guide ) in San Vincenzo, near Livorno, and No . 2 Vissani in Baschi, Umbria.
- Only one restaurant from Rome made the Gambero Rosso's top 10 while not one Milanese restaurant made the top 20 _ in contrast to the five from the Veneto region and two from the tiny Alto Adige ( South Tyrol ) near Austria.
- In 2002, " Gambero Rosso "'s " Citt?del gusto " ( City of taste ) was opened in Rome, featuring TV studios, cooking school, wine bar and professional and educational activities on 10, 000 square meters.