- Gambeta is a Mexican soccer lifestyle brand that encourages its customers to " Vive F鷗bol ! ".
- The second South American Bah??Congress was celebrated in Santiago, Chile, in January, 1948 with Uruguayan delegate Gambeta Roldan.
- Powered by Gambeta, the blog features coverage on leagues like MLS, Liga Mexicana and English Premier League with updates primarily in English and Spanish.
- He was nicknamed " Ocho韙a " and " El rey de la gambeta ( The king of dribbling ) " due to his outstanding skills with the ball.
- Surropa sells various brands but is the exclusive online retailer for Gambeta, Condorito, DIMEX, Valiente, Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre, NaCo and SOBO Gear in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- It's difficult to find gambeta in a sentence. 用gambeta造句挺難的
- The jury headed by Peter Handke and featuring Italian producer Andrea Gambeta and Greek journalist Ninos Feneck Mikelidis awarded the Golden Egg to Spaniard Jose E . Iglesias Vigil ( graduate of National Film School in A骴z and Mistrzowska SzkoBa Re | yserii Filmowej Andrzeja Wajdy in Warsaw ) for his short film " In Between ".
- Some of the most notable players of those years were Alberto Ohaco, Alberto Marcovecchio, Pedro Ochoa ( known as " The King of dribbling " " El Rey de la gambeta " in Spanish, also a close friend to Carlos Gardel, who wrote the tango " Patadura " in his honour ) and Natalio Perinetti.