- These developments tend to be self-organizing, says Gambetta.
- Gambetta and Garibaldi were both also won seats in mainland France.
- It was headed by the Leon Gambetta and Victor Hugo.
- At first Gambetta was opposed to the war with Prussia.
- Gambetta returned to the political stage and won on three separate ballots.
- It's difficult to find gambetta in a sentence. 用gambetta造句挺難的
- That fall forced him to submit his resignation to Gambetta.
- Gambetta, however, arrested him and sent him back to England.
- In 1867 he performed an enucleation of the eye of L閛n Gambetta.
- The Gleizes'family moved to Avenue Gambetta in 1887.
- He also refused to meet with Gambetta, the leader of the Republicans.
- Hipocondria Ensemble, La Gambetta, Ritornello and others.
- In 1876, Gambetta proposed to create a proportional tax on all incomes.
- He was in Paris during part of the Gambetta.
- He then supported both Jules Ferry and L閛n Gambetta.
- The Oxford sociologist Diego Gambetta has argued that the suicide verdict was not justified.