- Cases like that are rare but not unknown, Gambetti said.
- Separately, Gambetti and Lugaresi noted something striking about the disease.
- Still, the cases Gambetti has been to examine have been helpful.
- During my visit to Gambetti's lab, the phone rang.
- Gambetti said, than tests used in Europe that take only hours.
- It's difficult to find gambetti in a sentence. 用gambetti造句挺難的
- Gambetti and his team first looked for the abnormal prions.
- Variant CJD is a new disease, Gambetti said.
- When I told this to Professor Gambetti, it caused him genuine pain.
- Gambetti's lab began to make incremental progress in understanding the disease.
- Gambetti predicts a cure for FFI within 10 years.
- "Germany and Italy immediately found cases, " said Gambetti.
- Gambetti cut the brain into hundreds of pieces.
- If the electricity fails, Gambetti's phone at home will automatically ring.
- As for Gambetti himself, he predicts a cure for FFI within 10 years.
- The protein is unusually sturdy, Gambetti said.