- German settlers arrived from 1240 and the village of Garz emerged.
- From that date it was incorporated into the borough of Garz.
- In 1325 R黦en, including Garz, went into Pomerania.
- Near Garz, Deutsche Telekom has operated a transmission site since 1993.
- In January 2005, Karnitz was also added to Garz.
- It's difficult to find garz in a sentence. 用garz造句挺難的
- It lies up to 15 metres higher than the town of Garz.
- The name " Garz ", however, probably comes from the Stargard ).
- Later Kaller built a daughter church in Garz.
- On 1 January 2001 Gro?Schoritz was incorporated into the town of Garz / R黦en.
- "Its transparency is part of the power it has as a symbol, " Garz said.
- This stretch of the river descends through locks at Bahnitz, Rathenow, Gr黷z, Garz and Havelberg.
- The precursor of Garz is more likely to have been the town of " Ruyendal ".
- Since 1991, the centre of Garz has been extensively redeveloped as part of an urban development plan.
- It was formed on 1 January 2010 by the merger of the former municipalities Gollensdorf and Gro?Garz.
- This city was taken, and shortly after Kolberg could not join their comrades via Greifenhagen and Garz.