- In 1720 a new case was built by Gerard Smith.
- Gerard Smith he helped to mold the Philosophy Department into its current state.
- Gerard Smith ( bass / keyboards ) was with the band from 2005 until his death in 2011.
- Gerard Smith, a marketing professor at Boston College, said price-cutting is " a risky strategy.
- Gerard Smith was born in Manhattan, a son of John Thomas Smith, chief lawyer for General Motors from 1910 to 1947.
- It's difficult to find gerard smith in a sentence. 用gerard smith造句挺難的
- Gerard Smith graduated from Yale College in 1935 and Yale Law School in 1938 and became a practicing attorney in New York City.
- But Gerard Smith, a 25-year-old student who has a French mother and an English father, saw it differently.
- In its early days, the club was patronized by Gerard Smith, who served as the Governor of Western Australia from 1895 to 1900.
- "' Maurice Gerard Smith "'is a Antigonish as a member of the Nova Scotia New Democratic Party from 2009 to 2013.
- "' Conrad Gerard Smith "'( born 12 October 1981 in Hawera, New Zealand ) is a New Zealand rugby union footballer.
- His son, Paul Gerard Smith II, carried on the family tradition, working in the entertainment industry after serving in the Marines during World War II.
- The song " While You're Here " on Dirty Projectors'2012 EP " About to Die " is a tribute to Gerard Smith.
- The gallery of the main hall contains Nottinghamshire's oldest pipe organ, thought to date from the end of the 17th century, possibly by the builder Gerard Smith.
- "It doesn't look much different to me, " said Gerard Smith, a doorman, surveying 75th Street outside the high-rise where he works.
- While Shriver's dedication to tour issues is unquestioned, her popularity among her constituency has suffered because of her past policy affiliations with the departed WTA executive director, Gerard Smith.