- Important paramilitaries on both sides were killed, like Jimmy Brown, Gerard Steenson, and Tom McAllister.
- Gerard Steenson was given five life sentences for the deaths of the same five individuals that Kirkpatrick himself had been convicted of.
- The most prominent victim of the restarted feud was Billy McMillen, the commander of the OIRA in Belfast, shot by INLA member Gerard Steenson.
- On 28 April 1975, McMillen was shot dead by INLA member Gerard Steenson, as he was shopping in a hardware shop on Spinner Street with his wife Mary.
- Following meetings between the INLA and OIRA leadership in Dublin, a truce was eventually reached, but in one of the first of the INLA's armed operations, Billy McMillen, commanding officer of the OIRA Belfast Battalion, was murdered by Gerard Steenson.
- It's difficult to find gerard steenson in a sentence. 用gerard steenson造句挺難的
- The distrust and division that had been sowed was the last straw in splitting former comrades into warring factions and leading to the formation of the Irish People's Liberation Organisation by Jimmy Brown and Gerard Steenson, both of whom had been convicted under the supergrass scheme.