- Glaucodot is classed as a sulfide in the arsenopyrite l鰈lingite group.
- Glaucodot was first described in 1849 in Huasco, Valpara韘o Province, Chile.
- "' Glaucodot "'is a cobalt iron arsenic sulfide mineral with formula : ( Co, Fe ) AsS . The cobalt : iron ( II ) ratio is typically 3 : 1 with minor nickel substituting.
- It is the major metallic component in combination with sulfur and arsenic in the sulfidic cobaltite ( CoAsS ), safflorite ( CoAs 2 ), glaucodot ( ( Co, Fe ) AsS ), and skutterudite ( CoAs 3 ) minerals.
- It's difficult to find glaucodot in a sentence. 用glaucodot造句挺難的