- Sales of glaucoma medication Xalatan rose 19 percent to dlrs 221 million.
- Alcon's Travatan competes with Pharmacia's glaucoma medication, Xalatan.
- Latisse is a solution of bimatoprost, the active component of the glaucoma medication Lumigan.
- Specifically, he developed latanoprost sold under the trade name Xalatan, which is the most widely used glaucoma medication.
- The company also cited strong sales growth in its Xalatan glaucoma medication, athritis medication Celebrex and Zyvox, a new antibiotic.
- It's difficult to find glaucoma medication in a sentence. 用glaucoma medication造句挺難的
- The company also cited strong sales growth in its Xalatan glaucoma medication, arthritis medication Celebrex and Zyvox, a new antibiotic.
- MIGS procedures can provide the patient sustained IOP reduction while minimizing the risk and complications associated with glaucoma interventions and decrease the dependence of glaucoma medications.
- Trabectome decreases intra-ocular pressure to mid-teen range and reduces patient's requirement to take glaucoma eye drops and glaucoma medications ( see references ).
- The largest investigation of endocyclophotocoaguation has shown a significant decrease in intraocular pressure of up to 10 mmHg, as well as a significant reduction in number of glaucoma medications needed.
- He also said the joint product development program with Bausch & Lomb will allow the companies to develop new eyedrop-based glaucoma medications using InSite's DuraSite technology.
- Sales of Xalatan, the company's biggest seller and the world's No . 1 glaucoma medication, were up 53 percent for the year to $ 507 million.
- The FDA's recommendation of Xalatan as only a backup therapy presented a considerable challenge to the company : how to persuade doctors to turn to their drug before other glaucoma medications.
- Alcon Inc ., a Swiss eye-care products company, said Thursday it won the right to continue selling its Travatan anti-glaucoma medication throughout the world, after settling a patent dispute with Pharmacia Corp.
- Treatment can include hyperosmotic eye drops to reduce swelling ( 5 % sodium chloride ), bandage contact lenses to reduce discomfort, glaucoma medications to reduce the flow of fluid into the cornea, and surgical procedures to replace the damaged tissue.
- The company's Xalatan drug for glaucoma generated $ 136 million in third-quarter sales, up 50 percent from last year, making it the company's top-selling product and the world's most-prescribed glaucoma medication.