- In W黵zburg he received subspecialist training in glaucoma surgery and expanded the local Lions eye bank.
- Researchers applied selenium to a tiny sponge and inserted it in the hole made during glaucoma surgery.
- Previous researchers found a racial gap in glaucoma surgery when examining Medicare records from the late 1980s through 1991.
- MIGS procedures offer an excellent safety profile, with minimal incidence of complications, especially when compared with other forms of glaucoma surgery.
- The professor of ophthalmology, Ted Reid, had been looking for a way to prevent scarring around the eye incision on glaucoma surgery patients.
- It's difficult to find glaucoma surgery in a sentence. 用glaucoma surgery造句挺難的
- Dr . Russell Hayhurst, one of the few glaucoma specialists in Austin, said he welcomes researchers'efforts to control scarring in glaucoma surgery.
- However, other glaucoma surgeries, such as canaloplasty, have shown that mechanical dilation of Schlemm s Canal is also associated with a reduction in intraocular pressure.
- Estrada has a long-scheduled glaucoma surgery appointment in Boston, said Joseph Victor Ejercito, adding that his father does not want to live outside the Philippines.
- Use of collagen matrix wound modulation device such as ologen during glaucoma surgery is known to produce vascular and functional blebs, which are positively correlated with treatment success rate.
- In 1968 he modified the final approach to glaucoma surgery by making the opening into the anterior chamber through the clear cornea, as opposed to the previous dialysis approach.
- "' Trabectome "'is a surgical device that can be used for Ab interno trabeculotomy, a minimally invasive glaucoma surgery for the surgical management of adult, juvenile and infantile glaucoma.
- The researchers, led by Dr . Uday Devgan, a UCLA ophthalmologist, analyzed Medicare claims for both types of glaucoma surgery for 30, 495 blacks and 160, 792 whites between 1991 and 1994.
- The authors, led by Dr . Uday Devgan, a UCLA ophthalmologist, analyzed Medicare claims for both types of glaucoma surgery for 30, 495 blacks and 160, 792 whites submitted between 1991 and 1994.
- The authors also did not look at surgery rates before age 65, and said it's possible-- though not likely-- that blacks may have more glaucoma surgery before age 65 than whites.
- The former president, who has been warned not to leave the Philippines during a corruption investigation, plans to fly to Boston for a long-scheduled glaucoma surgery, said his son, Joseph Victor Ejercito.