- Landmark book publications defined the scope and goals of the discipline, including Naveh and Lieberman and Forman and Godron.
- Godron studied medicine at the University of Strasbourg, and during his career distinguished himself in natural sciences as well as in the field of medicine.
- Here he established a natural history museum and reorganized its botanical garden ( now the " Jardin Dominique Alexandre Godron ", renamed in his honor ).
- The "'Jardin Dominique Alexandre Godron "'( 1 hectare ) is a historic botanical garden located at 3 rue Sainte-Catherine, Lorraine, France.
- Provincial Court Judge Eugene Lewchuk ruled that Evangeline Godron, 64, and Kathleen Rice, 42, didn't offend community standards when they took their tops off in public.
- It's difficult to find godron in a sentence. 用godron造句挺難的
- The term " patch " was used in place of the term " ecotope ", by Foreman and Godron ( 1986 ), who defined a patch as " a nonlinear surface area differing in appearance from its surroundings ".
- It was named in honor of celebrated local botanist Dominique Alexandre Godron ( 1807-1880 ), who redesigned and reinvigorated the garden during his tenure as director, and now displays horticultural collections in its long, narrow beds.
- The garden was inaugurated in 1975 as successor to the city's earliest botanical garden, the " Jardin Dominique Alexandre Godron " ( founded 1758 ), whose plants were transferred to the new garden in 1993.
- Other gardens of interest include the city's earliest botanical garden, the " Jardin Dominique Alexandre Godron ", and various other public gardens and places of interest including the P閜ini鑢e and Parc Sainte-Marie ( public gardens ).