- It prepared the ground in typical fashion .
- You were ground in the very mill of the conventional !
- He has a good grounding in chinese .
- The average skirt was about six inches from the ground in 1919 .
- The horses were pawing the ground in their impatience to start .
- It's difficult to find ground in in a sentence. 用ground in造句挺難的
- The seed was sprayed over the ground in huge quantities by aeroplanes .
- At night-fall it grounded in shallow water at the foot of a wooded hill .
- They managed to cover quite a lot of ground in a short program .
- There were dull pigs too, turning up the ground in search of dainty food .
- A sound knowledge of physics is fully as important as good grounding in chemistry .
- The research laboratory is the natural training ground in experimental physics .
- If it is a letter of protest, the protest should be grounded in reason, not emotion .
- Airplanes do not ordinarily fly close to the ground in strong winds except in the upwind direction .
- A word which has moved up in the world as an expletive while losing ground in serious use is "ruddy" .
- The situation on the ground in early 1973 showed no sign of the strategic transfer that was in train .