ground mobility vehicle造句
- In March 2015, the Army changed the name of the ULCV to the Ground Mobility Vehicle ( GMV ).
- On August 22, 2013, Navistar Defense lost their bid for the Ground Mobility Vehicle ( GMV ) 1.1 contract, potentially valued at $ 562 million.
- As a'new start'program in its fiscal year ( FY ) 2017 budget request the US Army requested USD4.907 million in FY 2017 for Ground Mobility Vehicle ( GMV ).
- Advanced Light Strike Vehicle platform has been developed by General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems ( GD-OTS ), in partnership with Flyer Defense LLC, for the U . S . Special Operations Command ( SOCOM ) Ground Mobility Vehicle Program.
- Interest in the effort is expected on the scale of the U . S . Special Operations Command program to replace the Ground Mobility Vehicle, which also sought to replace a Humvee-based vehicle with a lighter and more air-mobile design.
- It's difficult to find ground mobility vehicle in a sentence. 用ground mobility vehicle造句挺難的
- Following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Letterkenny supported the Global War on Terrorism by retrofitting Ground Mobility Vehicle s ( GMVs ), resetting AN / TWQ-1 Avenger s and High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles ( HMMWVs ), and recapping PATRIOT Missiles ."
- This created confusion, as the name is the same as the USSOCOM Ground Mobility Vehicle, whose replacement was recently chosen as the General Dynamics Flyer in the GMV 1.1 configuration, a variant of which was also submitted for the ULCV and LRV; the Army acknowledged General Dynamics'potential advantages because of the SOCOM contract but stated it is considering all options and will not sole-source their award.