ground moving target indication造句
- The I-Master system, weighing, provides ground moving target indication and synthetic aperture radar operations.
- The latter is a compact, active " e-scan " radar providing synthetic aperture radar imagery and ground moving target indication.
- The concept was to provide high-range-resolution ground moving target indication ( GMTI ), as well as SAR imaging and high-resolution digital mapping.
- The APG-68 has greater range and resolution, as well as 25 operating modes, including ground-mapping, Doppler beam-sharpening, ground moving target indication, sea target, and track while scan ( TWS ) for up to 10 targets.
- The aircraft is also equipped with the Lynx Multi-mode Radar that contains synthetic aperture radar ( SAR ) that can operate in both spotlight and strip modes, and ground moving target indication ( GMTI ) with Dismount Moving Target Indicator ( DMTI ) and Maritime Wide-Area Search ( MWAS ) capabilities.
- It's difficult to find ground moving target indication in a sentence. 用ground moving target indication造句挺難的
- Capabilities of the AN / APG-81 include the AN / APG-77's air-to-air modes, plus advanced air-to-ground modes, including high resolution mapping, multiple ground moving target indication and track, combat identification, electronic warfare, and ultra high bandwidth communications.
- One reason the WK450 was deployed so late in the conflict was to use its dual-mode synthetic aperture radar and ground moving target indication, which the Hermes 450 lacks, to identify Taliban fighters attempting to hide under the cover of dust storms; when the ground-based radar coverage at Bastion was switched off, the British Army stopped using the interim leased Hermes 450.