- According to Fred Guweddeko, a researcher at Makerere University, Amin was the son of Andreas Nyabire ( 1889 1976 ).
- The purges also had the effect of creating promotion opportunities; commander of the air force Smuts Guweddeko began as a telephone operator.
- Guweddeko states that Amin's mother was Assa Aatte ( 1904 1970 ), an ethnic Lugbara and a traditional herbalist who treated members of Buganda royalty, among others.
- The commander of the Uganda Air Force, Smuts Guweddeko, had previously worked as a telephone operator; the unofficial executioner for the regime, Major Malyamungu, had formerly been a nightwatch officer.
- "By spreading out to as wide an area as possible, the LRA is stretching the resources and personnel of government forces, all in the strategy of subversion ., " said Fred Guweddeko, a political scientist at Makerere University.
- It's difficult to find guweddeko in a sentence. 用guweddeko造句挺難的
- Researcher Fred Guweddeko claimed that Amin was born on 17 May 1928, The only certainty is that Amin was born sometime during the mid-1920s } } Other unconfirmed sources state Amin's year of birth from as early as 1923 to as late as 1928.