- Count Werner IV of Maden founded the Benedictine Monastery of Breitenau near Guxhagen in 1113.
- Principal shooting took place in Berlin and Guxhagen in Northern Hessia in July and August 2010.
- Starting 1 June 2006, RegioTram operations from Kassel Hauptbahnhof, through Baunatal, Guxhagen and K鰎le, to Melsungen, began.
- In 1465 the Breitenau Monastery ( in Guxhagen ) purchased the patronage of the church from the noble family " von L鰓enstein ".
- It's difficult to find guxhagen in a sentence. 用guxhagen造句挺難的