- Hoham sold his interest in the brewery to Klinghammer in 1867.
- John Hoham and John Klinghammer constructed the large brick vaults existing on the property.
- Adonizedek-Joshua-Hoham king of Hebron-Piram king of Jarmut-Japhia king of Lachish-Debir king of Horam king of Gezer
- In retaliation for allying with the Israelites, the city was later besieged by a coalition of five other Amorite kings led by Adonizedek, king of Jerusalem, along with Hoham of Hebron, Piram of Jarmuth, Japhia of Lachish, and Debir of Eglon.
- Adonizedek led a coalition of five of the neighboring Amorite rulers ( Hoham, king of Hebron; Piram, king of Jarmuth; Japhia, king of Lachish; and Debir, king of Gibeon, and suffered at Beth-horon, not only from their pursuers, but also from a great hail storm.
- It's difficult to find hoham in a sentence. 用hoham造句挺難的
- Richard Hess ( 1997 : 34 6 ) points to four Hurrian names in the Bible's Conquest narrative : Piram ( king of Jarmuth ) and Hoham ( king of Hebron ) ( Jos 10 : 3 ), Sheshai and Talmai, sons of Anak ( Jos 15 : 14 ) with Hurrian-based names.