- However, what was pending was whether the new border around the Jaen region should follow the Chinchipe river or the Huancabamba river.
- The "'Huancabamba River "'has its origin in the confluence of the rivers Huaylamayo and Chontabamba in Peru.
- The water supply project will transfer up to 2 billion m 3 annually of water from the Huancabamba River in the Cajamarca Region east of Lambayeque.
- During the Presidency of Augusto B . Legu韆 he saw one of his most costly visions-the diversion of the Huancabamba River towards the Pacific Ocean-come close to realisation and then collapse.
- With even greater determination Mesones returned to his study of maps, telegraphs, etc . The idea of diverting the Huancabamba River to irrigate vast areas of land in the basin of the Pacific Ocean came to him in one such moment of inspiration.
- It's difficult to find huancabamba river in a sentence. 用huancabamba river造句挺難的