- The main rivers are the Piura, the Huancabamba and the Chira.
- The name honours herpetologist Cordillera Oriental in southern Ecuador and Cordillera de Huancabamba in northern Peru.
- The river starts in Huancabamba Province and flows south and west into Olmos District of Lambayeque Region.
- On the Huancabamba, in the mountains, there is a hydroelectric power station supplying energy to the region.
- The middle course is between Huancabamba and the Pozuzo and its lower course between Pozuzo and the confluence with the river Pasco.
- It's difficult to find huancabamba in a sentence. 用huancabamba造句挺難的
- However, what was pending was whether the new border around the Jaen region should follow the Chinchipe river or the Huancabamba river.
- The "'Huancabamba River "'has its origin in the confluence of the rivers Huaylamayo and Chontabamba in Peru.
- Geographically, the province has a mountainous terrain crisscrossed by the rivers of the Huancabamba-Chamaya Basin, which drain towards the Mara耋n River.
- The water supply project will transfer up to 2 billion m 3 annually of water from the Huancabamba River in the Cajamarca Region east of Lambayeque.
- The Huancabamba Depression in which the Abra de Porculla pass is located separates the northern and southern Andes and serves as a biogeographic barrier to species movement.
- Likewise, in the large mountain area shared by the provinces of Ayavaca and Huancabamba, there is a great assembly of lakes locally known as The Huarinjas or Huaringas.
- During these conferences both parties agreed that in the west the borders should follow the rivers Tumbes, but that either the Huancabamba or the Chinchipe would be decided later.
- ""'Lithospermum rodriguezii " "'is a flowering plant of the family Boraginaceae found in Peru, particularly in Amotape district and Huancabamba Province.
- ""'Lithospermum leymebambensis " "'is a flowering plant of the family Boraginaceae found in Peru, particularly in Amotape district and Huancabamba Province.
- ""'Lithospermum cuzcoensis " "'is a flowering plant of the family Boraginaceae found in Peru, particularly in Amotape district and Huancabamba Province.