- From Huancayo the route is extended by the Ferrocarril Huancayo-Huancavelica.
- On 14 January 1982 he was appointed Bishop of Huancavelica.
- More than half the children in the Andean province of Huancavelica are malnourished.
- In 1758, he was sent to superintend mercury mining operations in Huancavelica.
- The main cities are Huancavelica, Pampas and Lircay.
- It's difficult to find huancavelica in a sentence. 用huancavelica造句挺難的
- There are many little districts like Querco in Huancavelica.
- *in March 2009, gauge conversion from Huancayo to Huancavelica from to proceeds.
- The campaigns were done in Huayc醤, San Juan de Lurigancho, and Huancavelica.
- The Mantaro Valley becomes wider before Jauja up to the limit with the Huancavelica Region.
- The latter succeeded him as bishop of Huancavelica, 18 June 2005, when he resigned from office.
- The Hanan Chankas were an ethnic group that inhabited the region of Urququcha, both in the Huancavelica Department.
- On 22 May 2007, Peruvian police arrested 2 SP members in the town of Churcampa, Huancavelica province.
- Huancayo was a break-of-gauge from gauge to gauge; for the 147 km extension to Huancavelica.
- In July 2006 FCCA began work to regauge the Huancavelica line from to standard gauge and it was finished in 2010.
- Since 1982 IMAP detachments have been deployed, under Peruvian Army command, in counter-insurgency capacities in Huancavelica departments.