- He hugged the boy's shoulders again .
- She gave her mother an affectionate hug .
- Juanita reached down and hugged her daughter .
- Mr. darcy may hug himself .
- He stroked and hugged her .
- It's difficult to find hug in a sentence. 用hug造句挺難的
- She kissed and hugged him, then wiped away some tears .
- His mother gave paul a hug for being a big help .
- The ship was hugging the shore .
- She hugged his arm, her motions elastic and happy .
- The road hugs the river .
- The little girl ran up to santa and hugged him tightly .
- The small boat is hugging the shore because of the rain and wind .
- His cup was full, and he hugged her to his heart with rapture .
- She clung to him, hugging him hard, her wet check to his .
- Butterfly hugs him hysterically, then bids him a heart-rending farewell .