- As is implied by the name, the most characteristic lesion is hypoplasia of the nasal turbinates .
- Agenesis and hypoplasia of the lung
- Cartilage - hair hypoplasia
- This child died soon after premature birth at 23 weeks gestation from pulmonary hypoplasia as a result of oligohydramnios
- The phenotype is highly variable but is characterized by minor facial anomalies such as midface hypoplasia , " carp - shaped " mouth mental retardation , short stature , hearing impairment , limb abnormalities and even immunodeficiencies
- It's difficult to find hypoplasia in a sentence. 用hypoplasia造句挺難的
- Pregnacy , allergy to methotrexate , functional disorders of liver and kidneys , diseases of the haematopoietic system ( bone marrow hypoplasia , leucopenia , thrombocy - to penia , anaemia ) , intectious diseases , ulcers of the oral cavity and the gastrointestinal tract , recent operation wounds
- The second part , have carried on the analysis of real example to the international competitiveness of the steel branch of industry of our country : of our country steel and iron industry basic competitiveness analyse mainly from " key element supply with " whether strength launch , including three respects of manpower , financial resources , material resources , are shown as high - level talent ' s shortage on the quantity of the manpower resources , it is unreasonable that the structure is shown as , personnel ' s whole quality is not high ; the resource respect of financial resources , shown as the capital market hypoplasia , industry ' s financing channel is relatively narrow , studies and uses incompletely about the modem investment and financing management method , the system defect of financing and deterioration of the environment for financing cause profit ability to be low