- IJzendijke was a separate municipality until 1970.
- On 17 May having left garrisons in IJzendijke and Aardenburg the Anglo Dutch force advanced against the Spaniards.
- He embarked 30, 000 men and 80 field guns on 3, 000 rivercraft for his amphibious descent on IJzendijke.
- A States and English army under Prince Maurice of Orange and Horace Vere respectively crossed the Scheldt estuary and advanced on land taking Cadzand, Aardenburg and IJzendijke in the Spanish Netherlands.
- At the end of July, Leaving behind 50 infantry companies to guard Ijzendijke Maurice quickly moved the rest of his army, including 61 infantry companies and 6 cavalry companies, towards Deventer.
- It's difficult to find ijzendijke in a sentence. 用ijzendijke造句挺難的
- Before his football career, Reagan served as a Staff Sgt Tank Commander in 204 Armoured Assault Squadron, Royal Engineers, during World War II . On 20 October 1994, the 50th anniversary of an explosion which killed many of his tank squadron, Reagan visited Ijzendijke in the Netherlands with his three sons and began a campaign to fund and build a memorial to those who had died.