in a trade union造句
- A relative in a trade union was able to rescue them from captivity.
- Although its roots are in a trade union, Solidarity is center-right in politics.
- Hundreds took part in a trade union rally in Casablanca in May 2012.
- He was organized in a trade union and the Norwegian Labour Party in 1915.
- After becoming active in a trade union, he joined the newly formed Communist Party in 1925.
- It's difficult to find in a trade union in a sentence. 用in a trade union造句挺難的
- Other socialists place their hopes in a trade union revival, perhaps around the " Labour Representation Committee.
- It was through his work as an engineer that he became involved in a trade union and entered politics.
- After midnight a few Goncharik supporters broke windows in a trade union building, prompting their candidate to emerge and urge calm among the crowd.
- Rupert Murdoch moved his News International printing and publishing works into Wapping in 1986, resulting in a trade union dispute that became known as the " Battle of Wapping ".
- Nikolai Statkevich, the leader of the Belarusian Social Democratic Party, was arrested Thursday after he persuaded participants in a trade union rally to join an opposition march against President Alexander Lukashenko.
- After becoming active in a trade union, he joined the newly formed Communist Party in 1925 and joined revolutionary leader Mao Tse-tung's forces on the Long March retreat from the Nationalist army.
- She spent her working career as a cleaner, and was organized in a trade union; she was a national board member of the Norwegian Union of General Workers from 1975 to 1991.
- In 1938, the Union organized an exhibit called " Cinq Ans de Dictateure Hitlerienne " ( " Five Years of Hitler Dictatorship " ) that was held in a trade union building.
- In addition to the Trade Union Act of 1945, the postwar constitution of Japan, which became law on 3 May 1947 includes article 28, which guarantees the right of workers to participate in a trade union.
- Nikolai Statkevich, the leader of the Belarusian Social Democratic Party, was arrested shortly after he persuaded participants in a trade union rally in the capital Minsk to join in an opposition march against the hard-line President Alexander Lukashenko.