in a while造句
- i'll send up your breakfast in a while .
- in a while he drifted closer to her .
- he comes to our room for a chat every once in a while .
- drop me a line once in a while .
- he comes in once in a while and seems to eat out of the hand .
- It's difficult to find in a while in a sentence. 用in a while造句挺難的
- i ask nothing from you but that you should come to see me once in a while .
- once in a while we go to a restaurant -- but usually we eat at home .
- but in a while they found they must get on with one good meal a day .
- would i have a chance to get my own breakfast or supper here once in a while ?
- he read less widely, and once in a while reined in that searching mind of his .
- he's getting too darn fresh. i'll stand for a good deal, but once in a while i got to assert my authority, and jumped him .
- you and i both know what that can mean, bobby-once in a while cutting corners, interpreting data the way you wish it to come out .
- not smoke smoke, but she used to-- once in a while
- ". . . a good spanking once in a while, doesn't hurt .
- so pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while