in a world造句
- Man lives in a world of uncertainty .
- She lives in a world of make-believe .
- Your husband is living in a world of fantasy .
- We are living in a world too well informed .
- We still do : we are living in a world with hypocrisy .
- It's difficult to find in a world in a sentence. 用in a world造句挺難的
- We still do : living in a world in which undeclared aggression ,
- The oppressed people under capitalism live in a world far other from ours .
- He was a pure man of letters, untimely born in a world that had no need of letters .
- Without him they would be naked in a world of dogs and ss men. where was he ?
- This was not a recipe for success in a world full of egoistic and suspicious nation-states .
- In a world where mayor orden was the leader of men joseph was the leader of furniture, silver and dishes .
- Alienation becomes a process in which humanity is progressively turned into a stranger in a world created by labor .
- I pray that our great nations may even in the future walk together in a path of friendship and in a world of peace .
- Her horrible isolation of secrecy in a world amiable in unsuspentingness, frightened her .
- In a world that is becoming more and more interdependent, there is an ever-increasing need to link communications systems on various continents .