insurance rate maps造句
- City or county planning offices should have a flood insurance rate map that identifies high risk areas.
- A local government office-- often the planning, public works or engineering department-- keeps a flood-insurance rating map for the community.
- The NFIP offers insurance to properties located within a flood prone area, as defined by the Flood Insurance Rate Map ( FIRM ), which depicts various flood risks for a community.
- They said that the city told them it was unnecessary, because the lake was dam-controlled . after the village failed to formally adopt an updated floodplain map called a " flood insurance rate map " ( the official map of a community on which FEMA has delineated both the special hazard areas and the risk premium zones applicable to the community ).
- It's difficult to find insurance rate maps in a sentence. 用insurance rate maps造句挺難的