- But Clinton is stuck with the issue, no matter what.
- But for now, the British carrier is stuck with USAir.
- Sara Lee does it better; I stuck to la mode.
- The city is stuck with the federal government and vice versa.
- Murphy is stuck with terrible comic lines and tacky special effects.
- It's difficult to find is stuck in a sentence. 用is stuck造句挺難的
- I'm very glad I stuck it out ."
- Bob Dole is stuck between the hawks and a hard race.
- I stuck to this challenge and am really glad I did.
- Texas is stuck in the'20s, anyway ."
- In a sense, Parcells is stuck with his own arrival.
- He has stolen 30 bases but is stuck at 26 homers.
- The bill is stuck in the House Ways and Means Committee.
- I had my strategy, and I stuck to my guns.
- Even though I was missing, I stuck with my plan.
- For better or worse, the GOP is stuck with Gingrich.