- Sophia exults, while Nathaniel comments more soberly, " Thank God that I suffice for her boundless heart !"
- Hence is suffices to use "'special "'relativity and the path of the light signal is a straight line in any inertial frame of reference.
- Now that I'm aware that any mention of the TPm is suffice to cause a problem, I will simply avoid any page with any mention of it.
- So, it is suffice to say under the eyes of these Vietnamese nationalists, Japan was an ally, to some, the " saviors ", and certainly to the Japanese themselves, the " liberators ".
- Annada Shankar Ray's comment is suffice to indicate the importance of " Char-Yari Katha " in Bengali literature, " The eternal aroma of a romantic mind is at the heart of"
- It's difficult to find is suffice in a sentence. 用is suffice造句挺難的
- To The New Yorker, a handful of Gummy Worms for its recent use of suffice to say; the proper form of this " fossilized " subjunctive is suffice it to say, and the writers of the ABC comedy " Sports Night, " who got it right last week, go home with the Hershey Kisses.