- In recognition of its heritage the building is now called Island Studios.
- "No Quarter " was recorded in 1972 at Island Studios, London.
- It was recorded at Island Studios in London, England and released in 1973.
- Recording began in January 1975 at Island Studios in London with producer John Burns.
- It was recorded between August 1976 and March 1977 at Island Studios, London.
- It's difficult to find island studios in a sentence. 用island studios造句挺難的
- Other rhythm tracks were recorded at Island Studios.
- Laswell opted to record the album from scratch at Platinum Island studio in New York City.
- In 1977, through Eno, Plank recruited Dave Hutchins from Island Studios, as house engineer.
- With initial interest from Apple Records and Island studios to finish off the album during September and October 1974.
- After he built his Long Island studio in the early 1960s, he ordered doors for it _ solid ones.
- We stayed up all night and went down to Island Studios where Keith put some reggae guitars over one section.
- Subsequent sessions at Island Studios resulted in four recordings which were rejected by Island Records but welcomed by Chiswick Records.
- McCartney became interested in painting after watching artist Willem de Kooning work in de Kooning's Long Island studio.
- Kristian Lundin also recorded the song at CMK Island Studios and Westlake Studios, both in Los Angeles, California.
- Refugee recorded their only studio album, " Refugee " ( 1974 ), at Island Studios in London.