- Leading into the sea of artificial islands Sun Island Bridge has been completed.
- "The Island Sun " was founded in 1962 by Carlos and Esme Downing.
- ISLAND SUN _ This is low season in the Caribbean, and resorts have dropped prices accordingly.
- Several stores popped up to meet the needs of the workers, and the Rock Island Sun newspaper began publication.
- They had a great success with the album due to singles like " Island Sun " and " Lean On My Shoulder ".
- It's difficult to find island sun in a sentence. 用island sun造句挺難的
- The clip " Island Sun " reached the TOP 10 on MTV and it was the most played song in The Czech Republic.
- The Island Sun published an editorial against the demolition of the historic building and members of the public expressed their disagreement with the official decision.
- On Saturday, with Shinnecock Hills baking in the Long Island sun, the U . S . Golf Association came dangerously close to doing both.
- At present, the matching of artificial islands Sun Island ( the main port services ), railway stations, airports and other infrastructure facilities are under construction.
- He stayed in Las Palmas for three years, becoming the editor of the islands'English language newspaper, The Canary Islands Sun, and wrote three novels.
- Of the two functioning newspapers in the Territory ( the " BVI Beacon " and the " Island Sun " ) both maintain an online reporting presence.
- They began storing the wines on trestles at the winery or in special rooms known as " estufas ", where the heat of island sun would age the wine.
- At the time, there was only one other newspaper in the territory, the " Island Sun ", which held a virtual monopoly on the business since 1962.
- After experiencing some difficulties, the company finally managed to obtain " Island Sun " at a very short notice, and she duly arrived in Fremantle on 26 November.
- Three song titles have been released to the public, " Hey Yo ", " Island Sun ", and " Extension " with the first two being debuted at 311 Day 2016.