it executive committee造句
- From 1997 through 2006, he was a member of its Executive Committee.
- Its executive committee will vote on the issue in the coming weeks.
- OISTAT affairs are coordinated by the Governing Board and its Executive Committee.
- But he remained a director and headed its executive committee until 1980.
- She joined the USOC, then earned a spot on its executive committee.
- It's difficult to find it executive committee in a sentence. 用it executive committee造句挺難的
- Its executive committee met Sunday at the Arab League's headquarters in Cairo.
- Both sisters sit on the board but not on its executive committee.
- Tanner later served on the organization's central committee and its executive committee.
- He will remain on Salomon's board as chairman of its executive committee.
- Its executive committee will now have four women and three men on it.
- The NCAA says its executive committee and football committee are studying the issue.
- The chamber ended a two-day meeting of its executive committee in Colombo Friday.
- He has been credited with reorganizing Blackstone's management and creating its executive committee.
- In 1922, reinstated by the Comintern, he was admitted into its Executive Committee.
- The panel was examining 50 proposals drafted by its executive committee.