it is worthy造句
- It is whether enough people think it is worthy of note.
- I do not believe it is worthy of an encyclopedia article.
- If it is worthy, if it meets our requirements, fine.
- As such, it is worthy of more careful tending.
- It is worthy of the men whose story it tells.
- It's difficult to find it is worthy in a sentence. 用it is worthy造句挺難的
- It is worthy of respect, " he says.
- Maryland then proved that it is worthy of playing for the national championship.
- It needs a lot of work before it is worthy of being featured.
- Much of it is worthy of Balzac, Dickens or Mark Twain ."
- It is worthy to note that Simrock did not pay DvoY醟 a fee.
- I think it is worthy of a suspension,
- It is worthy and ambitious but somewhat soporific.
- But the station has yet to prove that it is worthy of its name.
- It is worthy of preservation and acknowledgment ."
- It is worthy of note that he had a futuristic outlook in his writings.