- Juli Furtado also has an excellent chance of winning the mountain bike competition.
- Juli Furtado, world champion mountain biker, diagnosed with lupus in 1998.
- Juli Furtado _ upon her mountain bike, the mistress of an altogether new discipline.
- GT sponsored numerous race teams and individuals, including noted riders Rebecca Twigg and Juli Furtado.
- In mountain biking, a new Olympic event, Juli Furtado and David " Tinker"
- It's difficult to find juli furtado in a sentence. 用juli furtado造句挺難的
- The favorites in the women's race are two-time world champion Alison Sydor of Canada and American Juli Furtado.
- In the women's race, U . S . riders Susan DeMattei and Juli Furtado came in seventh and ninth, respectively.
- Juli Furtado, who is considered by many the greatest mountain biker ever _ male or female _ has also locked up her spot.
- The mountain-bike favorites include David ( Tinker ) Juarez of Downey, Calif ., and Juli Furtado of Durango, Colo.
- Sydor and American Juli Furtado have finished 1-2 throughout the World Cup mountain bike season and look to settle their battle in Atlanta.
- Rebecca Twigg, Jeanne Golay, Dede Demet and Juli Furtado are among 23 cyclists participating in a high-altitude training camp in Colorado Springs.
- JULY 30 : Another new sport is mountain biking, with Juli Furtado of the United States hoping to be in the individual cross-country finals.
- Juli Furtado, who won six of nine World Cup mountain bike events last season, looks to rebound from a medal-less World Championships in 1995.
- Lance Armstrong has been named U . S . male cyclist of the year and Juli Furtado U . S . female cyclist in the eighth annual VeloNews Awards.
- CONYERS, Ga . _ Less than a lap into the Conyers course, Juli Furtado proved why she's the undisputed queen of U . S . mountain bike racing.