- The office was established by Col . John Anderson, husband of Julia Anderson, Mariners'benifactress.
- He said that the boy's mother was named Julia Anderson, and that she had willingly granted him custody.
- Shortly thereafter, Julia Anderson of North Carolina arrived to support Walters's contention that the boy was, in fact, her son, Bruce.
- She was credited as Julia Anderson ( her birthname ) in this episode, but had subsequently married and changed her last name to Benson.
- A . Biba does not pool tips, says manager Julia Anderson, but the managers try to divide up the " covers, " the number of tables each waiter has, as evenly as possible.
- It's difficult to find julia anderson in a sentence. 用julia anderson造句挺難的