- However, the Later Zhao state collapsed in 351.
- The former Han Zhao territory became Later Zhao possessions.
- Instead, in 339, he planned a major attack north against Later Zhao.
- Later Zhao was at its final end.
- After Later Zhao's withdrawal, Murong Huang recaptured the cities that had rebelled.
- It's difficult to find later zhao in a sentence. 用later zhao造句挺難的
- She was Shi Zun's wife and the last empress in Later Zhao history.
- Initially, he had some successes and recaptured much of the territory lost to Later Zhao.
- Later Zhao was at its end.
- Zhang Chonghua appeared to have largely stood by as Later Zhao collapsed during 349 to 351.
- North China was ruled by Shi Le's Later Zhao dynasty for the next 20 years.
- Around the new year of 329, Liu Yao was captured in battle by Later Zhao forces.
- Shi Jian's cousin, Shi Zhi, had been a Later Zhao general at Xiangguo.
- Most of the western territory of Later Zhao fell into the hands of the Wuwei, Gansu ).
- Liu fled to Later Zhao, while Diao, Dai, and Zhou Yi ( hTW?) were killed.
- However, as he sieged Chang'an, the Later Zhao general Shi Hu arrived and defeated him.