lima locomotive works造句
- As of 2006, the Lima Locomotive Works plant has been razed.
- Locomotive # 1 was built by Lima Locomotive Works in March 1892 as their builders number 390.
- Central to the production of the Lima Locomotive Works was the Shay engine, invented by Ephraim Shay.
- The first production began with the Lima Locomotive Works on the assembly line set for tanks for British use.
- This Shay locomotive was constructed in 1898 by the Lima Locomotive Works for the Boyne City Southeastern Railroad Company.
- It's difficult to find lima locomotive works in a sentence. 用lima locomotive works造句挺難的
- The GTR also had 25 more built in 1920 by the Lima Locomotive Works for use in the United States.
- The NKP 765 is a steam locomotive built for the Nickel Plate Road in 1944 by the Lima Locomotive Works.
- When the PRR and Baldwin shops were at capacity, orders went to the Lima Locomotive Works in Lima, Ohio.
- On July 30, 1947, Lima Locomotive Works and General Machinery Corporation merged to form the Lima-Hamilton Corporation.
- Companies manufacturing locomotives in the US included Baldwin Locomotive Works, American Locomotive Company ( Alco ), and Lima Locomotive Works.
- The first American 2-8-4s were built for the Boston and Albany Railroad in 1925 by Lima Locomotive Works.
- They were built between 1923 and 1926, 75 by Baldwin and 50 by Lima Locomotive Works ( # 6150 6199 ).
- The Shay locomotive, built by Lima Locomotive Works of Lima, Ohio, was the most widely used geared steam locomotive.
- On the standard gauge were seven steam locomotives, from Lima Locomotive Works, Peckett and Robert Stephenson & Hawthorn in use.
- "' Lima Locomotive Works "'was an American firm that manufactured railroad locomotives from the 1870s through the 1950s.