- The results show the dependence of the result on the auxiliary local algorithm used.
- Then for the LOCAL algorithm, the acceptance probability can be computed to be:
- An obvious probabilistic global search procedure is to use a local algorithm starting from several points distributed over the whole optimization region.
- A "'local algorithm "'is a distributed algorithm that runs in constant time, independently of the size of the network.
- Some of the most common algorithms used in MCMC methods include the Metropolis-Hastings algorithms, the Metropolis-Coupling MCMC ( MC?) and the LOCAL algorithm of Larget and Simon.
- It's difficult to find local algorithm in a sentence. 用local algorithm造句挺難的
- This condition ( ECO with local serializability ) is weaker than CO, and allows more concurrency at the cost of a little more complicated local algorithm ( however, no practical overhead difference with CO exists ).
- The local algorithm above, applied to the local augmented conflict graph rather than the regular local conflict graph, comprises the "'generic enhanced local CO algorithm "', a single local cycle elimination mechanism, for both guaranteeing local serializability and handling locking based local deadlocks.
- Csendes'algorithms are implementations of the algorithm of [ Boender " et al . " ] and originated the public domain software product GLOBAL . The local algorithms used are a random direction, linear search algorithm also used by T鰎n, and a quasi Newton algorithm not using the derivative of the function.