- The warehouse was completely leveled with its roof completely mangled up.
- The other bits are less mangled up, and so are less useful.
- A mangled up name " given " by John Travolta that redirects to Idina Menzel's page.
- Many communities in the Bicol region were in need of potable water, electricity and work crews to clear debris and mangled up roads.
- The bit at the end of the process is the most mangled up, so that's the thing we've been making.
- It's difficult to find mangle up in a sentence. 用mangle up造句挺難的
- :An LFSR is like a little production line; as it ratchets forward, each bit gets more mangled up by the state of other bits ( cf Avalanche effect ).
- "The biggest loss is knowing Ricardo got pretty mangled up, " Texas shortstop Michael Young said . " We're going to have to rally around each other because he's a big part of our success ."
- "I was able to pull some of the children out from the chairs that were all mangled up and tore up, " said Ruben Vasquez, a passer-by who was among the first on the scene.
- "I was able to pull some of the children out from the chairs that were all mangled up and tore up, " said Rueben Vasquez, a passer-by who was among the first on the scene.