- The couple's mangled remains were discovered quickly upon investigation.
- Mangled remains of about a dozen vehicles littered the area.
- Police found the mangled remains of the kayak Tuesday.
- Mustafa Taher stared with dismay at the mangled remains of his yellow Mercedes taxi.
- Huge magnets then plucked up the mangled remains and dumped them into blast furnaces.
- It's difficult to find mangled remains in a sentence. 用mangled remains造句挺難的
- Alama comes back down to check and finds the droid's mangled remains.
- There was no fire, however, and after a few minutes Benson climbed from the mangled remains.
- He spoke of the difficulty of identifying dead from the burned, severed and mangled remains being brought in.
- Across the street, the mangled remains of the aircraft lay near another house that also suffered fire damage.
- Police let the public within a half-dozen blocks of the mangled remains of the World Trade Center Sunday.
- After the accident, the victims'colleagues burned incense near the mangled remains to pay respect to the dead.
- On the narrow one-way street where the explosion took place lay the charred, mangled remains of the car.
- Grieving relatives tried to identify the badly mangled remains of their loved ones lying on blocks of ice at makeshift morgues.
- It said firemen had to cut five of them from under the mangled remains of the platform they had been standing on.
- Meanwhile, investigators and military personnel worked at removing charred and mangled remains of the dead from the site and identifying victims.