- most of our classical texts are very much mangled .
- boys came in with hands mangled by some machine .
- when the fibers broke, fiber ends were mangled and frayed .
- then one night wolves got into the pasture and mangled the landowner's flock of sheep .
- a mangled painful limb, which cannot be restored, we willingly cut off .
- It's difficult to find mangled in a sentence. 用mangled造句挺難的
- cummings felt a mild contempt at the way binner had mangled the sentence .
- he misplaced consonants, mixed up nouns and verbs, and mangled idioms, yet we were able at once to communicate .
- he would make a shot at a latin tag, but mangle it; he would quote shakespeare, with equally disastrous results .
- hardly a day passed without adding to the little procession of the lame, the blind and the mangled who found their way to our door .
- idol of ferocity changed to include mangle ( cat )
- "savage fury " no longer affects " mangle ( bear ) "
- looks mangled out : had a good tuck in
- we may not even turn to him when we are in some way mangled
- from the ship propeller . she must have been mangled by it
- the symphony was dreadfully mangled