- Powell returned to manpower control at the Army General Staff in the early 1950s.
- After the introduction of manpower controls and conscription a severe manpower shortage developed that would continue into the 1950s.
- Upon graduation in June 1965, he was assigned duty as manpower analyst and, later, head, Operating Forces Section, Manpower Control Branch, G-1 Division, at Headquarters Marine Corps.
- Hesling left the Ministry about 1943 to work full-time on " The Daily Telegraph " and his naive outline-style cartoons on war, food shortages and manpower control became well known.
- It's difficult to find manpower control in a sentence. 用manpower control造句挺難的