- We were near the limit of german manpower .
- Most of our defense budget goes for conventional forces and manpower .
- The administration never did achieve comprehensive control over manpower resources .
- Harvesting grain in the 19th century required plenty of horsepower and manpower .
- It was already obvious that manpower was the measure alike of our military and economic resources .
- It's difficult to find manpower in a sentence. 用manpower造句挺難的
- There is a very small but steadily growing proportion of the total manpower in the health field identifying themselves as trained epidemiologists .
- Science education section of education and manpower bureau
- In the absence of secretary for education and manpower
- Research on prediction of health manpower reguirement
- The analysis on the theory of manpower coptial investment
- Deploying c ed manpower to verify places of origin
- What ’ s troubling us is our not having enough manpower
- Public records office and education and manpower bureau
- Management of manpower resource in merger and reshape
- Representative of deputy secretary for education and manpower