- Jason Maoz serves as the paper's senior editor.
- Maoz Tzur was established on the land of the IDF base in 1998.
- "Nobody can overlook this very hard reality, " said Maoz.
- Maoz & Abdolali ( 1989 ) extended the research to lesser conflicts than wars.
- The falafel at Maoz are gluten-free and prepared fresh for every order.
- It's difficult to find maoz in a sentence. 用maoz造句挺難的
- Speakers included Ziad AbuZayyad, Menachem Klein, Walid Salem, and Moshe Maoz.
- Tal, who was from Kibbutz Maoz Haim in northern Israel, died shortly afterward.
- The actor insisted that leading lady Maya Maoz was simply too wimpy for the role.
- Maoz, however, said it was not the Israeli bomb that deterred the Egyptians.
- Some in the audience thought Giulliani had played his part too enthusiastically and really killed Maoz.
- "Now, we're seeing that things have relaxed, " said Maoz.
- Maoz based the film on his experience as a young Israeli conscript during the 1982 Lebanon War.
- "We hope for peace, " said Maoz at the end of a long day.
- At 22 : 25 it started moving toward where it believed the " Maoz " was.
- Maoz's comments came amid growing tensions between Israel and the Arabs since Netanyahu was elected in May.