- Mappilas committed several atrocities against the Hindus during the outbreak.
- Mappilas share the common language of Malayalam with the other inhabitants of Kerala.
- Muslim Mappilas, Nasranis and Latin Christians have their own unique performing art forms.
- Muhammad Shah, to make the Mappilas allies.
- Over 92 Mappilas were killed during the uprising.
- It's difficult to find mappilas in a sentence. 用mappilas造句挺難的
- In Malabar, the Mappilas may have been the first community to convert to Islam.
- They were eulogised later by the Mappilas.
- Eventually, Bafaqui Thangal also joined, which spread the acceptance of Muslim League among Mappilas.
- In the 4th century, some Christians also migrated from Persia and joined the early Muslim Mappilas.
- The recorded history of Mappilas in Vaniyannur starts with construction of Vaniyannur Jumua Masjid in 19th century.
- The Mappilas attacked and took control of police stations, British government offices, courts and government treasuries.
- In the Mysorean invasion of Kerala, Mappilas gave support to the invading military of Hyder Ali in 1765.
- Some time later, the Nambi felt remorse at his deed and decided to make up with the Mappilas.
- They form one of the segments of the Tamil Muslim community along with Tamil-speaking Labbais, Rowthers and Mappilas.
- Manjeri Hassan, a native Moslem, led an unsuccessful local rebellion of Mappilas against the heavy agricultural tax imposed by Mysore.