mappin and webb造句
- Other benefactors include John Newton Mappin, of Mappin and Webb.
- His designs in metal were created for Mappin and Webb.
- After returning to St . Albans, he commissioned the noted British jewelers Mappin and Webb to design a gold trophy for 450 pounds.
- "As soon as word got around, people flocked to see him, " said Paul Simons, who works at the Mappin and Webb shop.
- On either side of the Baton were two sterling silver coins, designed by Mappin and Webb, which celebrated the City of Manchester as host of the XVII Commonwealth Games.
- It's difficult to find mappin and webb in a sentence. 用mappin and webb造句挺難的
- In 1851, he became the youngest ever Master Cutler, but after a dispute with his younger brother, he left the firm, which later became part of Mappin and Webb.
- A platinum bikini valued at US $ 9500 was made by Mappin and Webb of London in the 1977, and was worn by Miss United Kingdom in that year's Miss World beauty pageant.
- Mappin and Webb continues to produce classic silverware and fine jewellery collections, and is a retailer of luxury timepieces in its boutiques, including timepieces from Swiss watch houses Rolex, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Patek Philippe and Omega.