- This question is important in the mathematical field of finite model theory.
- A large number of other curves have been studied in multiple mathematical fields.
- But these folded constructions also provided fodder for a mathematical field known as combinatorics.
- Wolff made many contributions to a number of mathematical fields, including number theory.
- Specific mathematical fields include geometry and analytical mechanics.
- It's difficult to find mathematical field in a sentence. 用mathematical field造句挺難的
- In the mathematical field of differential geometry the Kulkarni Nomizu product is also well known.
- KQnig worked in many mathematical fields.
- The best way to arrange variously shaped tiles on a surface leads to the mathematical field of tessellation.
- These different interpretations results in notation being used from mathematical fields such as measure theory and set theory.
- Calculus and Linear Algebra are the courses offered by the school in the Mathematical field in the senior year.
- Later dedicated himself to the construction of scientific instruments, achieving fame principally in the optical and mathematical fields.
- In the mathematical field of Lie theory, there are two definitions of a "'compact "'
- Factorial moments serve as analytic tools in the mathematical field of combinatorics, which is the study of discrete mathematical structures.
- The paper ushered in a new era of classical electrodynamics and catalyzed further progress in the mathematical field of vector calculus.
- Higher-dimensional categories are part of the broader mathematical field of higher-dimensional algebra, a concept introduced by Ronald Brown.