- It began as the Matteawan State Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
- He was committed to the Matteawan State Hospital in Fishkill.
- and started working for the " Matteawan General Hospital ".
- Born in Matteawan, New York, Schenck received an English education.
- The following year, it was renamed Matteawan State Hospital.
- It's difficult to find matteawan in a sentence. 用matteawan造句挺難的
- Matteawan would hold unconvicted males as well as females in both categories.
- The prolonged legal procedures compelled his escape from Matteawan.
- With the creation of CNYPC, Matteawan closed forever.
- In 1914 he became the superintendent of the Matteawan State Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
- On August 12, 1910, the court dismissed the petition and Thaw was returned to Matteawan.
- At the age of twenty-one, Howland married Matteawan, naming his new estate Tioronda.
- Ms . Becker was a psychologist at the Matteawan State Hospital in Fishkill and had briefly treated Caputo.
- Russell was born four years after Thaw was incarcerated in the Matteawan State Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
- In July 1909, Thaw lawyers attempted to have their client released from Matteawan on a writ of habeas corpus.
- His wealth allowed him to arrange accommodations for his comfort and be granted privileges not given to the general Matteawan population.