- The Mordvinic languages, a subgroup of the Russian.
- The Mordvin people are a Mordvinic languages speakers live in the Republic of Mordovia.
- Among European languages, this polypersonal agreement is found only in Basque, some languages of the Caucasus, Mordvinic languages, Maltese ( all non-Indo-European ).
- Yae was used in the old alphabet of the Mordvinic languages, where it represented the sounds, like the pronunciation of in " "'ya "'k ".
- "' Finno-Volgaic "'or "'Fenno-Volgaic "'is an obsolete hypothesis of a subgrouping of the Uralic languages that tried to group the Finnic languages, Sami languages, Mordvinic languages and the Mari language.
- It's difficult to find mordvinic languages in a sentence. 用mordvinic languages造句挺難的