- Later that evening Mordy told me how things had gone.
- The Mordy ghetto was liquidated on August 22, 1942.
- Thanks to Mordy Maduro many foreign teams visited Cura鏰o during his presidency.
- The team includes Freeman, James Averill, James Mordy and David Fassnacht.
- Alpert served as a rabbi in Orlya in 1877 and Mordy in 1880s.
- It's difficult to find mordy in a sentence. 用mordy造句挺難的
- Worried, Mordy did another CAT scan to see if a new abscess had formed.
- With Mordy, it was clear he believed in the community and he worked with us.
- Mordy Hoschander is an oral surgeon.
- I told Mordy over the phone.
- But with friends and girls, I'll just say my name is Mordy ."
- With Bryce's airway protected by the plastic endotracheal tube, Mordy could roam at will.
- Each Saturday, the synagogue attracts more than 200 congregants, said Rabbi Mordechai " Mordy"
- Freeman and Neff have worked with Averill and Mordy for 10 years and with Fassnacht for four years.
- At that point, Mordy said, he stitched a soft rubber drain into the wound and started probing the mouth.
- The original Penang Jewish community has ceased to exist with the death of Mordecai ( Mordy ) David Mordecai on 15 July 2011.